Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning member from the past, Anyone else ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning member from the past, Anyone else ?

I came to this site years ago as Roush2960.....I had a obsession with my 2000 Stg 2 Roush convertible.

if you knew me then you knew me and my car. After a life changing event I am back with a 2015 Mustang V6 convertible.

Looking to start the modding phase over to a point......But really hoping to find the old comrades from a past.

who's here from the old Fnsweet days and how new...what's your ride...what are your plans for your ride?

come on in and say Hi ?

./M@

My new ride .....STOCK

2015 Oxford white V6 - black interior and factory Black racing strips and 18" wheels.

Hi I Brian (aka Luckyman) from Canada joined here in 2003 most people know me from my 2002 Mineral Grey Conv which I gave to my son Cody last year and I now drive a 2014 Gotta Get It Green MCA Edition Coupe

Comment

• Gerry-TeamNS
      Gerry-TeamNS commented
      Editing a comment
      HI Brian , we have both coasts covered from the North.
      Gerry

like the gotta have it green color! still summertime here in BC with air conditioners running full blast. we have winter from feb 8 to feb 23.
    tommy

Comment

Unless we have the Olympics like 2010 then it was tee shirt weather at 10 PM and a non stop party.
      Last edited by Luckyman; 12-16-2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Came so close to a 2014 Stg3 Gotta have it green Roush. Really Nice Car!

Comment

I'm back as well was 05 GT 5spd now Gerry-TeamNS one of the two cars that traveled from Nova Scotia to do the complete MAA50th

Comment

Hi Gerry and Brain - I'm back as well. Often think about the MAA50th Roadtrip. Great Trip! Great People! Great Mustangs!
            We sold my Wife's 14 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible that we drove on the MAA50th, but I still have my 2002 GT Convertible. So what happened to the old Forum? There was a lot of history there.

Our MAA50th Blog - click here
            Last edited by rgrimm; 01-24-2017, 10:33 PM.
            Russ
            2002 Mustang GT Convertible
            MAA50th Participant
            Our MAA50th Blog - Click Here

Comment

Great to see MAA site is back. My daughter Harrison and I made our first run on the 50th in a rented 2014 convertible. She's driving a 2015 V6 now that we picked up in Utah - it's a blast to drive! If there is anything we can do to help make the 55th happen just ask!

Comment

Our next anniversary trip is this summer Halifax to Ottawa for Canada's 150th. Our local club has a few cars going so we joined in. Will I make another cross country run? It's still a couple of years out so who can tell! Great to see the familiar faces

Comment

Working...
                X